Tuesday, August 18, 2015

MY BEST FRIEND

Tuesday, August 18, 2015



FRIEND; people around us and we know each other. When I was in secondary school, I was studied at Mara Junior Science College Mersing. I met people around me and make a friend with them. I have several friends at school. But the best among them is Adib Ammar Bin Baharom, who is my classmate also my roommate in hostel. We also walked along to the class.
Adib Ammar comes of a very respectable family. He is of my age. But, he is much taller than me in size. His has straight hair, milky teeth and a pair of beautiful eyes. He has been with me for 3 years. He is very neat and clean in his dress. I never found his anger when our friend abuses him. He never loses his bad temper. From his appearance and his behavior I like to make friend with him. 
He likes to wearing blue shirt and black pants and sneakers. His clothes always costly but not showy. His dress gives him look smart. You will never found any ink dirt or any spot. At school he sits in the same desk with me. We study together. We play together. We go to dining hall together to have our meals. Other friend jealous with our friendship. But, we do not mind it. 
Adib Ammar is good at his academic. He never neglects his studies. In the last examination, he stood in second place in the class but was first in Additional Mathematic and Physic. Chemistry is his weak subject. I hope he will do well in next examination. But he is doing his best to make up his weakness. He wishes to stand on his own legs. His father can coach him, but he does not like his father idea.
My friend is active in sport. He likes to play rugby. He is captain in our rugby team. He has sportsman spirit. He always help the weak person in their lesson. He does not jealous to anybody because he has own target. He is my inspiration to play any games with him. He always help me in academic too. I always appreciate what he had done to me. 
Adib Ammar had excellent moral character. Everyone loved the attitude of him. All his qualities made me attracted to him. I always want to be like him one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila berhati-hati ketika meninggalkan komen kerana mgkin pc anda akn dijangkiti VIRUS..
ta percaya????

PROFICIENCY ENGLISH © 2014