Tuesday, August 18, 2015

My Pet

Tuesday, August 18, 2015


A pet animal is an animal kept for a person's company or protection, as opposed to working animals, sport animals, livestock, and laboratory animals, which are kept primarily for performance, agricultural value, or research. The most popular pets are noted for their attractive appearances and their loyal.
The most popular pets are likely cats, but people also keep house rabbits, ferrets; rodents such as gerbils, hamsters, fancy rats, avian pets, such as parrots; reptile pets, such as turtles, lizards.
                        Everyone have their own hobby such as collecting stem,collecting keychains and keep pets.That make me want to have my own hobby.Then I choosed to have a pet.
            Last two weeks,my friend and I went to the pet shop.In the shop had many type of pets animal such as parrot,hamster,bird,turtle and many type of it.When I’m looking for one of it,my eyes was focus to the turtle that aquarium.I go little bit closer to had more clear view.I really like that turtle and I called the customer survice and tell to him that I want to buy that turtle to be my first pet that I ever had.Then,he take it to the counter.The price of one turtle was RM 100 and I get free mini aquarium to place that turtle for a while.
            I gave my pet named Pichi.Everyday I gave it ate vegetable and I bought it own food to make sure that its health secure.In the morning before I go to school I will not forgot to give it food.After I came back from school,my mind was set to meet my pet.In the evening,me and my family brought it to the park.
Three years later ,my Pichi died because of disease.I felt very sad because it is my first pet that I ever had.
Now at my 13th birthday my parents give me a surprise. They bring me to the outside of my house. They show me a new tame pet when I see it.It was an hamster, a pet that I really want it. I really appreciate for the present that my parents give to me.
                                                            -THE END-
                                    -TO BE CONTINUED AT THE NEXT TASK-

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila berhati-hati ketika meninggalkan komen kerana mgkin pc anda akn dijangkiti VIRUS..
ta percaya????

PROFICIENCY ENGLISH © 2014