Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Brothers and Sisters

Wednesday, October 14, 2015




First of all, Brother and sister. Their social life are like friends, but they are permanent. Usually brothers and sisters have a love-hate relationship. I believe that even though brothers and sisters constantly argue, there is a bond of leadership, love and friendship. Sometimes they love to share their problem because they expect more easier to have a conversation compare to had a conversation with their parents. Now, I will tell you all about me and my younger sister name Siti Aisyah.

Even though, our acting like a friends but sometimes we always be like an enemy because of parents always want the eldest to show a good attitude, personalities and beliefs for the youngest. That makes my social life more limited and intercommunication with my friends also must have a limited because don’t want the youngest follow my bad attitude.




Most brother sister relationships have love. Even through all the constant rivalry, arguing and competition. I know that I can’t live without her. I constantly argue with my sister, but when someone else picks on her or starts arguing with her I always stand up for her. I’m the type of person that says,” Only I can make fun of him!” What can I say? I love my sister. That I can prove that me and her always take a “Selfie” like we had a special relationship.



For those who have siblings I know you always have argued with your brother or sister. These little arguments are considered healthy and prove that there is a good relationship between your siblings. I believe that even though brothers and sisters fight most of the time, they love each other and you can’t find friends like the ones you are related to. Last word from me try to love what you have before you lose everything that you have. Every relationship must have argued because only that way we can learn how to appreciate someone that stand in front of us and always be with us when we really need their help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

sila berhati-hati ketika meninggalkan komen kerana mgkin pc anda akn dijangkiti VIRUS..
ta percaya????

PROFICIENCY ENGLISH © 2014